This site uses cookies Ok, understood
0
Shop by Brand Icon

About Us

James Dow was founded in Inverness in 1874 as a bookbinder and the original shop was at 9B Baron Taylors Lane (as it was known then). 

A great deal has changed since those days and the service we offer has moved with the times but we are very proud to still be serving the good people of the Highlands.

If we can do anything to help, please ask.